Women are very much seen indulged in fashion and style. What we wear leaves a big impact on our personality and how people perceive us. Looking perfect is very much important to get acknowledged. Fashion is an extension of our personality.
When it comes to styling women have more variations and choices. Nowadays clothes and accessories define a person’s attitude, personality, and manners.
Outfits are one of the most versatile garments. There are many clothing items which include a shirt, sweater, t-shirt, slip, blazer, saree, suit, Anarkali suit, Salwar suit, plazo Kurti, lehenga, etc.
With so many choices there is a dress type to suit every body type. It is usually divided depending upon the occasion.
Must-have Indian Ethnic clothes for women
In every Indian heart, ethnic clothes hold a special place. Every Indian female is fond of wearing ethnic clothes. There are many types of ethnic clothes depending upon the occasion which can make your heart melt with gorgeous embroideries and fabrics.
- Stylish Foil Print Kurtas- These types of kurtis can be worn in any occasion may it be family function , a friend’s wedding or festivals. It looks perfect with lightweight jewelries and matching bottoms.
- Dhoti pants – One of the latest trends is contemporary dhoti pants.Dhoti pants can be worn with tops or kurtis.
- Printed Kurtis – printed kurtis have a versatile colour. It can be worn even at work, small occasions, small parties or any kind of family function. It perfectly suits designer dupatta and lightweight jewelry.
Must-Have western clothes for women
Apart from ethnic clothes, western dresses are also in demand in the Indian market.
One of the fastest-growing and changing industries in the world is modern fashion.
Fashion changes every season from time to time.
There are different types of dresses according to the occasion.
- White shirt – why short is considered as the most versatile piece. When you have no option, go for white shirt. It looks perfect when worn with trousers or shorts.
- Printed Tops – Printed tops are an evergreen fashion trend.
- Blue denim – You can find Blue denim in any female’s wardrobe who loves Western clothing. This can suit on any tops or kurtis and can be worn anywhere.
- Jackets – Jackets are one of the most versatile outfits nowadays which can be worn at parties,work or meetings.