Around the world Indian attire is one of the most attractive outfits.In the fashion Industry Indian outfits are now trending in the fashion comfortable wear has been priority for everyone nowadays, comfortable is not only for physical but also social. All of us want to stay with comfort.
It is really important to know clothes that are stylish as well as comfortable. You can feel comfortable in jeans,sarees, shorts,tops, loungewear,etc. Comfortable clothes are always chosen over other clothes.
Types of dresses worn by Indian women
- Saree – With changing time many types of outfits are added in every woman’s life but saree remains constant. Indian Silk saree is suitable for all body types and is usually worn in occasions like festivals, wedding reception, engagement,etc.Pair the silk saree with matching blouse, heavy earrings and some bangles. Banarasi saree comes with a high range and also gives a classy look .
- Salwar sets – It gives a formal look to every female wearing it.It comes under marvelous colours and patterns and are very comfortable to wear.It can be paired with churidar,palazzo pants, leggings,patiala, ,etc .For formal occasions it gives a clean and elegant look.A-line Kurta is an alternative for anarkali suit which is very comfortable and looks elegant.It can be worn daily and even on occasions.Pair it with ankle length trouser.
Solid Shirts and Trousers
- Solid Shirts and Trousers – Shirts and trousers give a formal look and are easy to carry.
- Palazzo pants – palazzo pants are one of the most comfortable outfits for college going girls and also are good for daily use.Pair the Palazzo pants white short or any printed shirt.
- Dhoti Skirts – whenever confused with what to wear go with the fashion hack. Dhoti skirts give a very elegant classy look when paired with crop tops, a good pair of earrings and high heels. Apply minimum makeup.
- Coordinate sets – co-ordinate sets of clothing have boosted the fashion industry nowadays in its design and colour combination. It gives a classy look and can be worn by college going girls for housewives. Pair it with a lightweight earring and juti.
- Ripped Jeans – Jeans never go out of fashion. When jeans paired with crop tops or kurti give an elegant look. Women looking for comfortable clothing these combinations would be great.